Since ages, mankind after inception is struggling hard to explore the secrets of universe in relation to earth and sun, and explored numerous elements, metals, liquids and gases in and above the surface of the planet (earth). Found and established the only natural source of light that is SUN which not only produce the light to man kind but directly affect the climatic conditions and agriculture production. The sun is the solar system’s star, the solar energy, radiant light and heat from the sun has been harnessed by humans since ancient times using a range of ever evolving technologies.
Having this technology we have further divided our field in the following.
- Solar Electric grid system. The system is purely meant for power generation for domestic & Industrial use, for example home owner/ office worker needs the day to day requirement for electricity i.e. bulbs/fans /TV/Computers/ATM Machines/Bio Medical Equipment etc. This system will be installed to meet the desired requirement in watts/hour basis.
- Solar Water heaters/geysers. It is meant for supply of hot water to the consumers, the quantity of which depends on the capacity of the container. It does not involve any solar panels, electric or gas connections, simply works on the theory of Thermo Siphon.
- Solar agricultural pumps. The farmers do face problems in getting the water from subsoil for irrigation of their forms, lands & gardens etc. These solar systems supported pumps do provide the solution for smooth supply of water to get maximum yield.
- Solar street & road lights. To lighten our roads & streets we get the safety and security in return. Having numerous designs and styles totally depends upon the height of poles and its luminous zones, will give the desired light effects.
Some Advantages & Disadvantages Of Natural Energy Sources
Below are just a some of the many advantages relating to the use of natural and renewable energy sources:
Some of the disadvantages relating to the use of clean energy sources as opposed to oil fuels are as following.
- The sun, wind, tides, and geothermal activity are all renewable and free to use.
- After the initial cost of solar panels, wind turbines, and geothermal energy equipment, the only cost to the consumer relates to any required maintenance.
- Irrespective of quantum of energy from natural resources used, generated by ownself does not give a pinch of guilt for wastage.
- Oil, gas and coal supplies will most likely someday run out, if we have the infrastructure in place to generate energy from natural sources, this won't be as much of a problem.
- The initial cost of renewable energy technologies presently being expensive.
- Total replacement of present replace your energy or power supply may be felt difficult at initial stage.
- Many of these steps are easy, affordable and start at home.
- We are not asking you to go to extremes and start purchasing hybrid cars that can cost tens of thousands of pounds or dollars.
- Something as basic as recycling can have a significant impact on the environment around us, and also save energy on the manufacturing of new, replica products.
- Carbon emissions are a direct result of not only heavy industry, but also the average household.
- Energy efficiency is a key aspect in reducing the effects of global warming, and steps can be taken around the home to achieve this.